Thursday, July 3, 2014

Heisenberg Cowl

Happy summer! It's heating up in Texas so I spent the week inside, binge watching Netflix and knitting. I am officially hooked on Breaking Bad, and am already on the final season! It was so addicting to watch that I decided to start my own Breaking Bad knitting project when I spotted this glorious yarn in an update...

White Birch Fiber Arts - "Call Me Heisenberg" colorway
The second it arrived, I caked it up and Cast-On a Monster Cowl by Julia Allen. I was excited to discover that the pattern was perfect for TV knitting because it was SO easy to memorize!

Day 4 Progress

I churned this sucker out in 6 days, and couldn't be any more pleased with it. The yarn is from White Birch Fiber Arts and is on a DK base. I am officially addicted to gradient stripes, they are so much fun to knit!

Heisenberg Cowl
That's about all from me this week, one more week until the big pattern reveal for the Spartickes Dyes Holiday Club! Can't wait for everyone to see :) I'll leave you now with a picture of my favorite model :)

Have a great week!!

Lauren & Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment