Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another Quick Announcement

Hello friends!

Tomorrow (10/14) I will begin manually deleting all old episodes of the podcast. If you want to download any episodes you’ve missed - today’s the last day to do it. I plan to clean up shop so that I can start fresh on the blog.

Also, I have decided that I will still record small announcement videos for KALs and new designs on my YouTube channel. I will post any of those announcements in both the Ravelry group and on my blog. I figure this way you still can ‘see’ designs and hear the inspiration without me having to do it through a podcast format. So, while the podcast has ended, you will still hear from me a little bit. I plan to record a Hunger Games KAL announcement and pattern reveal video at the end of October. Until then, thank you for all your kind words and I look forward to getting to know all of you even more in the Ravelry group!

Hugs,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment